The Service is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may not access or use the Service. If you are aware of any use of the Service by an individual under the age of eighteen, please inform us immediately so that we can terminate such usage.
What Information We Collect
1. Personal Information.
You may browse the Site without disclosing any personal information. If, however, you access or use the Service, you may be required to provide information that will allow us to facilitate such access or use, which information may include, without limitation: any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, business or personal mailing address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information (collectively “Personal Information”). You acknowledge that your access and use of certain portions of the Service is conditioned on your provision of such Personal Information. You may decline or revoke your prior authorization to share certain Personal Information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
2. Device Information.
When you access and use the Service, including merely browsing the Site without actively and voluntarily providing us information in response to direct and explicit prompts for the same, we may use technology to collect information that is sent to us automatically regarding your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including but not limited to the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, network information and the device’s telephone number, and other information regarding your visit, including but not limited to the date and time you accessed the Service, the Site pages you visit, and, if you linked to the Site from a third-party website, the internet address of such third-party website.
3. Usage Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Operate, maintain, and provide the Service;
- Carry out our obligations arising from your membership, or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and membership services that you request from us;
- to organize events that you have purchased or registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- Process registration with the Service and open, maintain, and close accounts;
- Fulfill your order or request for products or services;
- Provide you with information and otherwise communicate with you regarding your use of the Service;
- Respond to your electronic inquiries;
- Improve, expand, and troubleshoot the Service;
- Notify you when Service updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Service;
- Provide customized content and information;
- Make the Site more useful to visitors and learn about the number of visitors to the different sections of the Site, what information is of most and least interest, and technical information that will enhance ease of use, such as the types of technology our visitors use and system performance or problem areas;
- Analyze user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of the Site, and for statistical purposes;
- Use for internal business purposes; and
Circumstances Under Which We May Disclose Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, for business purposes without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- If required to do so to comply with any court order, law or legal process (including to respond to any government or regulatory request), or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is so required;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and for billing and collection;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NATM.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information from and about you directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the Service. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
2. Web Beacons.
Pages of the Site and our email communications may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Security of Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login credentials (including your account login username and password) that we have given to you or which you have chosen to access to certain parts of the Service. Do not to share your password with anyone, and users should exercise caution in providing information in any public areas of the Service. Any information you include in a publicly accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users of the Service. If you delete your content from the Service, copies of such content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Service.
Unfortunately, complete security of the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms cannot be guaranteed. Although we have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, charge card, or social security number, you should send it by mail unless our Service indicates the particular transmission is secured. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
For Site security purposes and to ensure that the Site and related products and services remains available to all users, NATM employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
The Service may provide you with the opportunity to elect to receive future communications about our products and services. If you authorize these communications, we may contact you periodically with such information. However, if you later change your mind and would no longer like to continue receiving such communications, please contact us (our contact information is listed below) and let us know that you would like to be removed from all further communications (or, if available, click the link at the bottom of any email you receive from us and follow the instructions). Please allow us a reasonable period of time to complete your request.
4827-2569-2912, v. 1